Diammonium hydrogen phosphate
- Product Name: Diammonium Phosphate
- Appearance: White or colorless crystals
- Tech Grade: Fertilizer Grade
- Main Uses: High-concentration nitrogen-phosphorus compound fertilizer, feed additive for ruminants, food processing industry
- CAS NO.: 7722-76-1
- Molecular Formular: NH4H2PO4
- HS Code: 31054000
, also known as ammonium phosphate dibasic
, ammonium monohydrogen phosphate
, is an inorganic compound with a colorless, transparent monoclinic crystal or white powder appearance. In order to increase the storage resistance, some products are added with wrapping agent in production process, which is usually brown in appearance. Diammonium phosphate can be widely used in food processing industry, fertilizer production and other industrial fields. The diammonium phosphate for sale in our company is fertilizer grade. Would like to know the price? Contact us now.
|Item ||Dinoammonium Phosphate(DAP) |
|Main content % ≥ ||99 |
| Total Nitrogen % ≥ ||21 |
|P2O5% ≥ ||53 |
|Moisture% ≤ ||0.2 |
|Water insoluble % ≤ ||0.1 |
|PH (1% water solution ) ||7.6-8.2 |
|Arsenic, as AS% ≤ ||0.001 |
|Heavy Metal as(Lead)% ≤ ||0.0003 |
| Fluoride, as F % ≤ ||0.001 |
Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate Uses
- Fertilizer grade diammonium hydrogen phosphate is mainly used as a high-concentration nitrogen-phosphorus compound fertilizer, which is a kind of high-efficiency fertilizer widely used for vegetable, fruits, rice and wheat.
- Industrial grade diammonium phosphate can be used to impregnate wood and fabric to increase its durability.
- Food grade diammonium phosphate can be used as food leavening agent, dough regulator, yeast feed, fermentation aid for brewing in food processing industry.
- It can also be used as feed additive for ruminants, analysis reagent, buffer, water softener, powder extinguishing agent, phosphor for fluorescent lamps.
- Used for printing plate making, the production of electronic tube, ceramic and enamel, as well as waste water biochemical treatment.
Diammonium phosphate fertilizer is a high-concentration quick-acting compound fertilizer containing two nutrients, phosphorus and nitrogen. It is applicable to the needs of various crops for nitrogen and phosphorus, especially for the crops that are fond of nitrogen and need phosphorus, and for the areas with less drought and rain. To meet the needs of crops and soils, farmers also this fertilizer in combination with other fertilizers. It can also be used in a variety of ways before, during and after crop planting.
The chemical composition of diammonium hydrogen phosphate fertilizer is 18-46-0, which means that each bag of fertilizer contains 18% nitrogen, 46% phosphorus and no potassium. When used in lawns and horticulture, nitrogen is very important for the healthy growth of leaves and flowers, and phosphorus can produce powerful and complex rhizome systems. Some ammonium phosphate dibasic fertilizers also include 2% sulfur, which is also used to add nutrients to soil.
Phosphorus is important for the healthy growth of plants and can promote the ability of plants to withstand extreme cold and hot temperatures. It can also improve water use and make them more drought tolerant. Because phosphate fertilizers can make plants grow faster, diammonium phosphate fertilizer is very popular.
Different from other fertilizers like nitrogen fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer will produce chemical fixation of phosphorus and reduce fertilizer efficiency after being applied to the soil. It is not as volatile, leaching and denitrifying as nitrogen fertilizer, so long-term application of diammonium phosphate fertilizer can make the content of available phosphorus in the soil increase quickly. However, if only diammonium hydrogen phosphate fertilizer is applied for years, no nitrogen-containing fertilizers are added, the growth of crops will be affected by nitrogen deficiency. So please add the appropriate type of fertilizer based on the requirements of soil and plants.
>>>In Fire Retardant
Ammonium phosphate dibasic belongs to nitrogen and phosphorus flame retardant system, expansive flame retardant. Phosphates and nitride can form an expanded coke layer under a high temperature surface, which acts as a protective layer of heat and oxygen resistance. In addition, nitrogenous compounds act as foaming agents and coke enhancers. The chemical is widely used as a flame retardant for building materials, plastics, fabrics and other polymer materials and a flame retardant additive for fire retardant coatings. It aims to solve the problem of existing flame retardant containing halogens, which produce toxic gases and large amounts of smoke when burned. Preparation of Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate
- Add concentrated ammonia water in diammonium hydrogen phosphate solution slowly for neutralization reaction until the PH value is 14 and it can form triammonium phosphate solution. Then make it cool, crystallization, centrifugal separation and dry, the diammonium hydrogen phosphate is obtained.
- Use wet-process phosphoric acid as raw material to produce diammonium hydrogen phosphate for feed. The production process requires two steps of defluorination, three sections of ammoniation, then the triammonia phosphate is pyrolyzed to ammonium monohydrogen phosphate. The production cost of this method is lower than that using yellow phosphorus as raw material.
- Prepared by neutralization reaction of thermal phosphoric acid and liquid ammonia. First, dilute phosphoric acid with water to dilute phosphoric acid. After metering, it is poured into a stirring and jacketed enamel reaction tank. Under stirring, ammonia gas is introduced into the ammonia pipe distributor for neutralization reaction. When the PH value of the neutralization reaction solution is 8-9, it is filtered while it is hot. Then send it into the cooling crystallizer. Aftere cooling and crystallization, the mother liquor is centrifuged, separated and dried to obtain diammonium hydrogen phosphate.
- Neutralization of extraction phosphoric acid and liquid ammonia. Add a certain amount of hydrogen peroxide in the extraction of phosphoric acid to make the ferrous iron in phosphoric acid oxidize. Then send phosphoric acid into the tubular mixing reactor for neutralization reaction with ammonia gas. After the two sections of reaction, the PH reaches about 8.0, filter it through the plate and frame filter press, the filtrate will be sent to a fine-tuning tank to adjust PH to 7.8-8. Then send it to an evaporator for evaporation to a relative density of 1.3. Put it in a cooling crystallizer, the cooled crystal liquid is separated centrifugation and dried to obtain the DAP product.
At present, the main methods of producing diammonium hydrogen phosphate contain neutralization reaction of thermal phosphoric acid and liquid ammonia method and neutralization of extraction phosphoric acid and liquid ammonia method. The former method can get high purity product and the latter method has lower cost.
Diammonium Phosphate Price
The price always varies according to the price of raw materials. So if you would like to purchase this products, please contact us for the latest price. Our sales manager will send you the best price and more details quickly. As a reliable phosphoric chemical manufacturer, we can guarantee our price is very reasonable and competitive. Meanwhile, we can ensure the high quality of our products. Get price now.