Performances And Applications of SHMP Chemical
Sodium hexametaphosphate 68% is a white powdery phosphorus chemical that is easily soluble in water and insoluble in organic solvents. It has strong hygroscopicity and gradually absorbs water in the air and becomes viscous. It can form soluble chelate with metal iron, such as, CA, Ba, Mg, Cu, Fe, etc., this performance makes it an excellent water treatment agent.
In food processing industry, it can be used as food additive, nutrient, quality improver, PH adjuster, metal iron chelating agent, adhesive, expanding agent, etc…
In addition, it can also be used in oil, papermaking, textile, printing and dyeing, petroleum, chemical, leather, metallurgy, building materials and other industries, as water softener, buffer, flotation agent, dispersant, high temperature binder, boiler cleaning and detergent, non-metallic rust inhibitor, fabric mercerizing enhancer, etc…
Advantages of Sodium Hexametaphosphate Manufacturer & Supplier - Chemate
- Rich production and export experience. Since the establishment of our company, we have been constantly learning and making progress. Now our annual output can reach 160,000 ton, annual turnover can reach more than USD100 million. Our export countries are all over the world.
- Advanced production equipment and technology. We continue to learn advanced technology and introduce advanced production facilities to keep our production level at the top of the phosphorus chemical industry.
- Rich variety of products. The phosphates, such as stpp, shmp, tsp, sapp can be used in food industry, water treatment and various industrial fields.
- Quality assurance. In the process of production, our company strictly supervises, controls all the aspects of production in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001 and GB/T-28001.
- Excellent pre-sales and after-sales service, reasonable price and timely supply.