Urea phosphate fertilizer is a new kind of high concentration nitrogen and phosphorus compound fertilizer, which contains 17% of nitrogen, 44% of phosphorus. Many urea phosphate fertilizer come with the words 17-44-0 on the package. It is white crystal in appearance. In addition to direct application as fertilizer, it can also be used by mixing with other fertilizers, such as, ammonium nitrate, urea and heavy superphosphate.
Main Content % ≥
P2O5 % ≥
N % ≥
PH of 1% water solution
Moisture % ≤
Fluoride, as F % ≤
Water insoluble % ≤
Arsenic, as AS % ≤
Heavy metal, as Pb % ≤
- High purity, fully soluble in water, high nutrient content, suitable for a variety of crops and soil.
- It can be soluble in water quickly, which makes it suitable for various irrigation, drip irrigation and fertilization systems.
- It doesn’t contain sodium, chloride ion, other heavy metal ion residue is very low.
- High nutrient, quick effect. It contains urine nitrogen and phosphate, which is easy to be absorbed by crops quickly.
- High phosphorus nutrient. It can meet the needs of phosphorus for the whole growth cycle of various crops.
- Acidic fertilizer. It is suitable for the improvement of saline soil.
Uses of Urea Phosphate Fertilizer
In agricultural production, urea phosphate fertilizer has great advantages in the application of reducing soil PH value, controlling ammonia volatilization in soil, activating trace elements in soil, realizing the increase of agricultural income. It is the good fertilizer source for the application of calcareous soil drip irrigation and it has good effect of improving the soil.
It is widely applied to varieties of crops, which can be usually mixed with other water-soluble nitrogen fertilizer and potash fertilizer into azophoska to provide balanced nutrition for crops. Due to its low PH value, it is especially suitable for irrigation and drip irrigation systems in alkaline soil or areas with hard water quality, which can effectively reduce insoluble precipitation and make the irrigation system clean and unimpeded.
Effect of Urea Phosphate as Fertilizer on Soil
- Adjust the PH value of soil. In acidic soil, the increase of PH is beneficial to the reduction of soil aluminum toxicity to plants. But for calcareous soil and alkaline soil, the increase of PH value is adverse to soil physical and chemical properties, soil structure, plant growth and agricultural production. The 1% aqueous solution of urea phosphate has a PH value of 1.89. It can decomposed into urea and phosphoric acid immediately once it is in the soil, and release a small amount of unstable complex of CO2 and NH4. Therefore, the application of urea phosphate as fertilizer and saline-alkaline soil modifier can reduce the PH value of soil, so as to improve the physical and chemical properties of soil, improve soil structure and promoter the growth of crops.
- Reduce the volatilization of soil ammonia. Ammonia volatilization is the main way of nitrogen loss in soil. As an acidic fertilizer, urea phosphate fertilizer can reduce the PH value of soil effectively, so as to reduce soil ammonia valatilization effectively and improve the utilization rate of fertilizer. In addition, urea phosphate salt can also reduce the hydrolysis rate of urea, which can reduce the content of ammonia nitrogen in soil and reduce the rate of ammonia volatilization in soil.
- Increase the effect of medium and microelement fertilizer. Calcium, magnesium, manganese and zinc are the essential nutrients for plant growth and development. They play and irreplaceable role in plant growth. The total amount of these elements is relatively high in calcareous soil, but because of the high PH value of soil, there is a large amount of OH. These nutrient elements react with OH to form solid phase precipitation, which results in lower effective content of these elements. Ordinary phosphate fertilizer forms insoluble precipitates with calcium, magnesium, zinc and manganese in the soil, which will reduce the activity of theses nutrient elements and reduce the seasonal utilization rate of phosphate fertilizer. As acidic complex nitrogen-phosphorus compound fertilizer, urea phosphate fertilizer can promote the dissolution of hydroxide precipitation of calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese and other elements, so as to increase their effectiveness. The complexation of urea phosphate with calcium in the soil can form soluble hyperphosphate and phosphate complexes, which are beneficial to the absorption of phosphorus and trace elements by plants and increase the bioavailability.
Effects on Other Aspects of Agriculture
- Increase agricultural production. Compared with other conventional nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizers and compound fertilizer, it can greatly increase the economic benefits of fertilization.
- Reduce the amount of harmful microorganisms in the soil. Urea phosphate can improve the sanitary conditions of fertilized soil, improve the community structure and biological activity of ammoniating bacteria, nitrifying bacteria, decomposing bacteria and nitrogen-fixing bacteria in soil, so it can be used as a disinfectant for fertilizing soil.
- Impact on drip irrigation facilities. Urea phosphate is acidic in aqueous solution, which can increase the solubility of calcium and magnesium ions. At the same time, urea phosphate can reactwith calcium and magnesium ions in aqueous solution to form soluble urea phosphate calcium and urea phosphate magnesium, which can reduce or prevent the precipitation of calcium and magnesium phosphate, so as to reduce the fouling and blocking phenomenon of drip irrigation system and improve the life of drip irrigation system.
Urea Phosphate Fertilizer Price
If you would like to buy some urea phosphate fertilizer, Chemate Technology Co.,Ltd will be your ideal choice. We can guarantee the quality and price of our products, as well as the excellent service. Contact us online now. Our sales manager will send you the best price quickly.