Main Content % ≥
P2O5 % ≥
N % ≥
PH of 1% water solution
Moisture % ≤
Fluoride, as F % ≤
Water insoluble % ≤
Arsenic, as AS % ≤
Heavy metal, as Pb % ≤
Urea Phosphate 17-44-0
The urea phosphate most commonly sold in the market is urea phosphate 17-44-0. Its maximum moisture percent by weight is 0.02. The minimum total nitrogen percent by weight is 17 and the minimum water soluble phosphorus percent by weight is 44.
Urea Phosphate Uses
- Efficient fertilizer. High concentration nitrogen and phosphorus compound fertilizer. It is an unstable complex that can dissolve into urea and phosphoric, and can release a small amount of CO2 and NH3 when it is buried in the soil. Therefore, urea phosphate applied into soil ad fertilizer and saline-alkaline soil improver can reduce the PH value of soil or soil micro-area, improve the acid-base balance of the soil. Thus, it can improve soil physical and chemical properties, improve soil structure and promote the growth of crops.
- Feed additive. It can used as a non-protein nitrogen feed additive for ruminants such as cattle and sheep. It can not only supplement the nitrogen and phosphorus necessary for animal growth, increase the physiological metabolism of animals, but also has the effect of increasing milk on ruminants, as well as the effect of increasing hair, weight, milk volume and quality.
- Silage preservative. With excellent silage preservation effect, it is a good preservative for melons, vegetables and silage for forage.
Fire retardant cleaner, flame retardant, powder extinguish agent, high temperature adhesive. It can also prepare ammonium polyphosphate intermediate.
Urea Phosphate Fire Retardant
Ammonium polyphosphate with the decomposition temperature more than 200℃ is a widely used flame retardant. After the treatment of urea phosphate aqueous solution, the wood laminate doesn’t deform, the surface of wood products won’t fire when the temperature is in 210℃. Meanwhile, it doesn’t affect the adhesive strength between laminates. It can be used for the fire retardant treatment of wood fiber products, cotton fiber products and resins. In addition, it can also be used to produce refractory coatings, fireproof cleaning agents and granular fire extinguishing agents.
Urea Phosphate Preparation
According to the manufacturing process, the production method of urea phosphate can be divided into batch type and continuous type. It can be classified into wet -process phosphoric acid method, thermal phosphoric acid method and polymerization phosphoric acid method according to the source of raw materials. The production process of intermittent method is short, investment is low, but the scale is small and the operation is inconvenient. The production process of continuous type is long, one-time investment is large, which is suitable for large-scale production. The polymeric phosphoric acid method is limited by raw materials. Thermal phosphoric acid has higher concentration and less impurity, but the production cost is higher. Wet-process phosphoric acid has lower concentration, more impurity, the production process is long, but the production cost is lower.
Thermal Phosphoric Acid Method
Add the measured thermal phosphoric acid containing more than 85% orthophosphoric acid and urea into the reactor, raise the temperature to dissolve the urea in the acid. Then make them reaction for 10-30 minutes at 75-85℃. After cooling, there will be crystal precipitation. Then after filtration, dehydration, drying, we can get the product urea phosphate. When the molar ration of pyrophosphoric acid to urea is 1:1-1.05, raw thermal phosphoric acid contains 50%-60% P2O5, the reaction temperature is 75-85℃, the reaction time is 25-30 minutes, the content os nitrogen, phosphorus and melting point of urea phosphate is the best.
Wet-process Phosphoric Acid Method
There is 55%-80% of fluorine in phosphate rock enter wet-process phosphoric acid, and fluorine has very big harm to animals. So if using wet-process phosphoric acid to produce urea phosphate, defluorination purification must be carried out first. The fluorine enters the phosphoric acid is generally present in the form of fluorosilicic acid, and sodium salt is usually used to make it form sodium fluorosilicate precipitates and then can be removed. After defluoridation purification, the wet-process phosphoric acid containing 25% of P2O5 react under normal pressure and 80℃. Then it will be concentrated at 60℃ and the pressure is lower than 13.3kpa. And then crystallization is precipitated at 20 degrees. Finally, it is separated by centrifugation and dried to obtain urea phosphate product. The mother liquor can be recycled. For preparing feed grade urea phosphate, secondary crystallization can be carried out.
Urea Phosphate Suppliers - Chemate Technology Co.,Ltd
- Rich production and export experience. With more than ten years of phosphorus chemical products production and export experience, we are familiar with the process and requirements of chemical export, so that we can deliver the order requirements of customers timely and accurately.
- Advanced production technology and equipment. The complete set of production workshop can ensure the production efficiency and the supply of our products. In addition, we have a sound quality assurance system and control system, which can guarantee the high quality of our products.
- Price advantage. We always adhere to the principle of honesty, and look forward to establishing long-term cooperative relationship with you with high quality, competitive price and excellent service. Send us email or call us directly now to get the best price.